It’s that time of the year again! I’m late with my post because there was no power in my building for a few hours today, so I’m gonna do the opening survey now.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? – Zagreb, Croatia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? – The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – Brownies!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I love chess and today I took quite a few breaks from reading to watch bits of the Candidates Tournament
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? – I have participated in this readathon many times, but I think this is the first that I’ll spend a few hours reading outside, so that’s a nice change.
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn
- Deep Thinking by Garry Kasparov ( not entirely – just over 100 pages)